What are the symptoms of diabetes?
Diabetes comes along with multiple symptoms which might help you early diagnose the issue. However, the symptoms might vary based on the type of diabetes. The common symptoms are as follows:
- Blurry vision
- Lose weight without trying
- Feel very hungry
- Urinate (pee) a lot, often at night
- Have sores that heal slowly
- Feel very thirsty
- Very dry skin
- Having more infections than usual
- Feel very tired
- Numb or tingling hands or feet
Therefore, if you experience these symptoms, it might be best to consult the best diabetologist in Thane. This way you can ensure that you get the best treatment.
How does our doctor diagnose diabetes?
Our best diabetologist in Thane diagnoses and manages diabetes by checking the glucose levels through a blood test. You can find three tests to measure your blood glucose levels which are:
- Firstly, Fasting plasma glucose test
- Secondly, A1c test
- Further, Random plasma glucose test
- Lastly, Oral glucose tolerance test
What is the treatment of diabetes?
Diabetes can affect your whole body. Therefore, it is best to manage diabetes beforehand. However, if you contact diabetes it can be treated as follows:
- However, Type 1 diabetes by taking insulin every day as your pancreas no longer produces insulin
- Type 2 diabetes treatment includes medications, insulin as well as lifestyle changes. Hence, the changes can include eating healthy food, losing weight, being physically active, etc.
- In pre-diabetes, doctors focus on keeping you from progressing further by treatments focusing on treatable risk factors. Also, it can include losing weight or exercising.
- Also in gestation diabetes, your glucose levels are not too high. Therefore, treatment might be modifying your diet and doing regular exercises.
Oral medications and insulin stimulate your pancreases to produce more insulin. Also, it slows the release of glucose from the liver as well as blocks the breakdown of carbohydrates. And, it also helps in getting rid of the body of glucose through increased urination.
So, if you are looking for the best diabetologist in Thane, Dr. Apoorva Hajirnis is the one. However, with in-depth knowledge and expertise, you can be assured of the finest medical assistance. For more information, feel free to get in touch with us. We’ll be glad to assist.